Saturday, June 16, 2012

Reading Fair and End-of-Year Party

A few (OK, well maybe more than that!) photos from our last day of school. It was fun celebrating but so hard to say goodbye!

Pretty party dresses

Waiting for the Reading Fair to begin. We were the "Storytelling" area. The kids helped make the entire background! After the festivities I took some individual shots of the kids posing in front of their hard work . . . 

















And then they insisted on taking one of me :)


Unfortunately not everyone was in attendance, 
so a few faces are missing.
We still had a great time at our party!




I was too busy serving cake to take many pictures! 
I also let the kids take turns with my camera for a while. 
Here are a few of those shots:




I'd say they did a great job! Whenever I take photos throughout the year, I make a point of letting the children try out the camera, too (anyone who wants a turn can have one), so I guess you could still consider this "Review and Assessment" ;)


And a quick note . . . Families are welcome to keep in touch. Email me at emy.krauspe (at) gmail.com. I'd love to hear how everyone is doing! All the best, and have a great summer -- Mrs. Emy

No comments:

Post a Comment